TalkSabah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TalkSabah

Discuss,Share, inspire..

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feline Power

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feline Power Empty Feline Power Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 am

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

[sub][/sub]I've got a pet cat. Male. 5 years old and HUGE. Adopted him from the SPCA. He's not exactly as fancy-footed nor as light-footed as my previous cat. But he's extremely 'manja' and that more than makes up for it. I'm gonna try to upload a picture, hopefully it works.

If i had things my way, i'd have a mini zoo in my home!! Quite the Ace Ventura. Used to bring in strays all the time when i was a lil kid.

Okaaay..... um....seems i can't upload the picture. Shakehead I've read the guide but still can't do it. Is the Admin laughing right now? It's like i can hear him mocking me as he's reading this. LOL. Well tell me how to do it. Thanks. Rolling Eyes

2Feline Power Empty Re: Feline Power Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:24 am

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

My dear Inspektor,

Am sorry for not being able to load in the tutorial just yet... but tonight am gg to get it all done. Pardon our newness, we certainly are fresh.

Btw Ive sent you a PM, a step by step guide..
Cheers

https://talksabah.forumotion.com

3Feline Power Empty Re: Feline Power Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 pm

KiCkOutPTI

Regular
Regular

My family used to have a dog that was unnamed until one big night occured. Before that night, we normally called the dog anything, from 'kayu' to 'bangang' or any stupid words. On that cold dark night, my dog fought and chased off robbers while my family were sleeping peacefully. I, myself went out to club with my friends. Surprisingly, I didn't notice any weird stuffs when I came back from the club at 4.30 am. Maybe alcohol had muzzled my brain. The next morning, we saw blood everywhere from our gate to the front door and the whole family were puzzled by the scene. My father wanted to call the cops because he thought something bad had happened that night. But when we saw our dog, he stopped. Our dog, still acting normal and moving its tail like everything was fine, was in fact heavily bleeding. There were multiple cut and wounds, both on its head and body. Everyone was shocked. Without wasting any moment, my father quickly sent our dog to the vet for serious treatment. During the treatment, the vet told my father that our dog had suffered cut from sharp weapon and it was not hit by car (My brother assumed that it was hit by car). Learning this, we knew that our dog had fought with robbers and saved the family. Basically, we owed the dog a huge gratitude for its bravery and loyalty. Without the dog, who knows what had happened that night. From that day onward, my brother called our dog Mankind, specially named after the famous wrestler Mankind 'Mick Foley'. Too bad, it died 3 months after the incident. What a truly man's best friend.

4Feline Power Empty Mankind... Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

thanks for sharing kiCkOutPTI

such acts shown by our animal friends really warms the heart don't it? how apt of you and your family to name him Mankind. Much is left to be said of the kindness of man though. We've had a terrible case of a serial cat killer. someone stumbled upon some cat carcasses and after thotough investigation, found several more. the motive behind these senseless killings?? No one knows. Although i am very much in favor of harsher punishment for crime against animals.

On a lighter note, some absurdity oberved from one of my walks in the neighbourhodd. This young mother was out foer a walk, she had with her a smallish dog, probably a young Schnouzer pup and she also had with her, her toddler son. Get this, smallish pup was in a very comfortable Burberry's shoudler bag and toddler son was attached to one of those 'child leashes'. My only regret was that i didn't have my camera with me. lol. Do i hear Role Reversal anyone??
scratch

5Feline Power Empty Re: Feline Power Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:25 am

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

hear, hear

This happens every Thursday evening at my old house... a family going for an evening stroll would walk their toddler, connected to a leash.. Laughing

6Feline Power Empty Re: Feline Power Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 am

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

KiCkOutPTI wrote:My family used to have a dog that was unnamed until one big night occured. Before that night, we normally called the dog anything, from 'kayu' to 'bangang' or any stupid words. On that cold dark night, my dog fought and chased off robbers while my family were sleeping peacefully. I, myself went out to club with my friends. Surprisingly, I didn't notice any weird stuffs when I came back from the club at 4.30 am. Maybe alcohol had muzzled my brain. The next morning, we saw blood everywhere from our gate to the front door and the whole family were puzzled by the scene. My father wanted to call the cops because he thought something bad had happened that night. But when we saw our dog, he stopped. Our dog, still acting normal and moving its tail like everything was fine, was in fact heavily bleeding. There were multiple cut and wounds, both on its head and body. Everyone was shocked. Without wasting any moment, my father quickly sent our dog to the vet for serious treatment. During the treatment, the vet told my father that our dog had suffered cut from sharp weapon and it was not hit by car (My brother assumed that it was hit by car). Learning this, we knew that our dog had fought with robbers and saved the family. Basically, we owed the dog a huge gratitude for its bravery and loyalty. Without the dog, who knows what had happened that night. From that day onward, my brother called our dog Mankind, specially named after the famous wrestler Mankind 'Mick Foley'. Too bad, it died 3 months after the incident. What a truly man's best friend.

Thanks for sharing KickoutPti, im sorry to hear about your loss. Mankind is certainly a fitting name for such a gift such as himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum