TalkSabah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TalkSabah

Discuss,Share, inspire..

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do Dreams Mean Anything?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Do Dreams Mean Anything? Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:50 am

Mysterio

Mysterio
Recruit
Recruit

There has been many claims that dreams do mean something in real life. There are also many who claim to be able to interpret the meaning of dreams.
What's your opinion about this?

2Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Re: Do Dreams Mean Anything? Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:17 am

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

Mysterio wrote:There has been many claims that dreams do mean something in real life. There are also many who claim to be able to interpret the meaning of dreams.
What's your opinion about this?

*cracks her knuckles*

Ok Mysterio, good bait. Tell me your most 'mystefying' dream and i'll demystify it for you. Laughing

3Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Dreamology Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 am

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

And another thing which you always hear about dreams (or at least i do), is that things always mean the opposite of what you dream. The Sri Lankans believe that if you dream of yourself swimming or surrounded by murky water, it means you're gonna strike it rich. Dreaming of falling teeth is an omen. affraid

In some cultures, dreaming of a snake at your door or getting bitten by a snake usually indicates that you're going to get a proposal for marriage. Well more so for the womenfolk. I love you

I know for one, when i'm dead tired, i don't dream.
Neutral

4Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Re: Do Dreams Mean Anything? Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Mysterio

Mysterio
Recruit
Recruit

PilotInspektor wrote: And another thing which you always hear about dreams (or at least i do), is that things always mean the opposite of what you dream. The Sri Lankans believe that if you dream of yourself swimming or surrounded by murky water, it means you're gonna strike it rich. Dreaming of falling teeth is an omen.

If this is true I'd be a multi-trillionaire by now.

In some cultures, dreaming of a snake at your door or getting bitten by a snake usually indicates that you're going to get a proposal for marriage. Well more so for the womenfolk.

I know for one, when i'm dead tired, i don't dream.

Until recently hunters in Sabah believe that if one dreams of holding a snake around the body like a belt it means he will make a good kill. But dreaming of being bitten by a poisonous snake means someone is intending to harm you.

***This one is sure to blow your mind. I call it the "living dead" dream and this is true. I know a guy who has a recurring dream (happens once in about every three years.)
He dreams of dying (nothing strange about that) and be present during the wake looking at his own corpse in the coffin and be among the pallbearers during the funeral.
Now tell me what that means O great seer. Laughing ...and no "it means long life" kind of thing 'cause he's still young. Laughing

5Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Re: Do Dreams Mean Anything? Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:22 am

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

Mysterio wrote:
PilotInspektor wrote: And another thing which you always hear about dreams (or at least i do), is that things always mean the opposite of what you dream. The Sri Lankans believe that if you dream of yourself swimming or surrounded by murky water, it means you're gonna strike it rich. Dreaming of falling teeth is an omen.

If this is true I'd be a multi-trillionaire by now.

:

If you stay with us long enough, you may just find the inroads on how to become a millionaire haha what wishful thinking but 'striking it rich ', does that mean striking a lottery or increase as in 'profitable business'? lol

Well i have dreamt about being surrounded by bodies of water though albeit in a misty dawn-like setting but there are bridges connecting one island to the next and the next and the next... am just curious about what ever does this mean..?

https://talksabah.forumotion.com

6Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty I had a dream..... Fri May 08, 2009 3:27 am

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

So fellas.

I'm back. And i'm here to report a dream that i had. Well two actually. They were the same dream, and it happened twice last week. So i dreamt that i got married. It was to what i can see, a beautiful ceremony. But get this....i couldn't see the groom's face!!.....
Shakehead
*rubs chin* Suspect

I've been trying my darndest to sorta 'recapture' the dream sequence to further investigate. haha. Needless to say. It was unsuccessful. I hate that, doesnt make any sense eh? To say 'Needless to say' and then to continue. It should just stop there.

Needless to say.

*everyone stares at each other* *crickets chirp in background*

Pilot

7Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Re: Do Dreams Mean Anything? Fri May 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Mysterio

Mysterio
Recruit
Recruit

PilotInspektor wrote:So fellas.

I'm back. And i'm here to report a dream that i had. Well two actually. They were the same dream, and it happened twice last week. So i dreamt that i got married. It was to what i can see, a beautiful ceremony. But get this....i couldn't see the groom's face!!.....

I've been trying my darndest to sorta 'recapture' the dream sequence to further investigate. haha. Needless to say. It was unsuccessful. I hate that, doesnt make any sense eh? To say 'Needless to say' and then to continue. It should just stop there.

It simply means it's about time you got married if you're not. If you are married it means your hubby is living a double life. Laughing

8Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Re: Do Dreams Mean Anything? Sat May 09, 2009 12:58 am

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

Laughing Interesting indeed.
I think i'll go for the double life thing. Although i don't even have a husband. Would make for a good movie script. Perhaps.....it is my true calling, scriptwriter/screenwriter. Cool That MUST be what the dream was about.
Food for thought right there man.

Hot Saturday here in Singapore. What are ya fellas to?

i'm still waiting for the boss to fry us some tarap fritters.

9Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Re: Do Dreams Mean Anything? Sat May 09, 2009 7:47 am

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

Tarap fritters in december folks.. I've got another 5 months to go before i see the horizon on campus holidays but we all can surely meet up in my house or something for some tea and yes some very fluffy golden brown tarap fritters and cempedak.

https://talksabah.forumotion.com

10Do Dreams Mean Anything? Empty Re: Do Dreams Mean Anything? Sat May 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Mysterio

Mysterio
Recruit
Recruit

PilotInspektor wrote: Laughing Interesting indeed.
I think i'll go for the double life thing. Although i don't even have a husband. Would make for a good movie script. Perhaps.....it is my true calling, scriptwriter/screenwriter. Cool That MUST be what the dream was about.
Food for thought right there man.

Just making a minor correction. "spouse" instead of "hubby"... gender is anonymous here. Laughing

And what do dreams about free flying signify? Each time I dream I was flying I gain weight. And when I lose weight I dream was I falling off a cliff, a tall building or some elevated spot. It never fails.
**One for Ripley's Believe It or Not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum