TalkSabah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TalkSabah

Discuss,Share, inspire..

You are not connected. Please login or register

Da Dum!...DaAaaaaa Dum...Da DUM DaaaaH DUM...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

"Oh, the shark has pretty teeth dear
And he shows them pearly white..."

an exerpt from Mack the Knife by Louis Armstrong

Another example of a be-a-Utiful creature. But what do we humans do? We eat the poor fish.
Tsk tsk tsk....

So pledge online at www.asiangeo.com and join others who are making a stand against the eating of sharks fin soup.

Records have it that a 100 million sharks are slaughtered every year. This in turn destroys marine ecosystems the world over.

Look, I know that so far....the shark hasn't got the best press. I mean with movies like Jaws and Jaws 2, Jaws 3, Dawk Waters, Blood Surf, Deep Blue Sea and Sharktale (well actually this one I quite enjoyed), they're not exactly the animal first on your list to save. Nevertheless, mindless masacre of this great beas...Beauty, is still just that; MINDLESS. *and you wonder why they try to eat us when we surf* Laughing

So PLEASE do your part....please do not feast on shark fins soup at the next Chinese wedding you attend. And i've heard the excuse, "this shark's dead, why let it go to waste?"...C'mon......
There are other fun things to do while you're there in the banquet hall. Remember! There's always the
Yum Seng. cheers

Pilot.
Suspect

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum