TalkSabah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TalkSabah

Discuss,Share, inspire..

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back with Internet Connection

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back with Internet Connection Empty Back with Internet Connection Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 am

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

Hello all,

As Administrator sy mohon maaf kalau sy Missing in action utk beberapa minggu suda kerana terpaksa berpindah rumah di Perth ni. Skrg Alhamdulillah, hari ini baru dpt internet kembali so penyelenggaraan forum ini lebih mudah skrg. Well sy harap member2 di sini terus memberi sukungan kepada laman web TalkSabah forum.

Sekian Terima kasih

https://talksabah.forumotion.com

2Back with Internet Connection Empty WELCOME BACK Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 am

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

Welcome back boss

Yes, it has been dark times....during your absence. Laughing
Been away too. Just a lot going on. So i'm here to see what i've been missing.

Where IS everybody?? Suspect

Pilot

3Back with Internet Connection Empty Re: Back with Internet Connection Sat May 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Mysterio

Mysterio
Recruit
Recruit

Good thing you've moved into your new digs, boss. I think the weather's about to turn chilly Down Under. Does it snow in Perth in the Winter?

4Back with Internet Connection Empty Re: Back with Internet Connection Sun May 10, 2009 2:28 am

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

Winter temperature in Perth is only about 6-0 degrees (not enough to cause an avalanche) unfortunately for me who will never really get to experience real snow even winter time in Perth pun cannot tahan.

I'm thinking of promoting members to a mod job in talksabah though, lets see who gets the top job... Laughing

https://talksabah.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum