TalkSabah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TalkSabah

Discuss,Share, inspire..

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realistik vs Idealistik

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Realistik vs Idealistik Empty Realistik vs Idealistik Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Junkers 109

Junkers 109
Flag Bearer
Flag Bearer

Are you a realistic or idealistic person?

Adakah anda seorang realist?
Org-org realistik melihat dunia ini dengan seadanya, mereka mementingkan kenyataan dan hidup berdasarkan segala yg praktikal dan objektif. Namun mereka menolak sesuatu yg tidak praktikal dan berciri wawasan yg belum tentu dapat dicapai.

Atau Idealistik?
Org-org idealistik pula selalu mencari jalan penyelesaian bagi setiap masalah dalam usaha mereka memperbaiki realiti yg seadanya tapi kadangkala mengenepikan praktikaliti.

https://talksabah.forumotion.com

2Realistik vs Idealistik Empty Re: Realistik vs Idealistik Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 pm

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

Alamak....

Boss, have English version or not?

scratch

3Realistik vs Idealistik Empty Re: Realistik vs Idealistik Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm

PilotInspektor

PilotInspektor
Recruit
Recruit

After some thought, i slant more to the idealistic camp. Laughing

Although, people do tend to vaccilate between the two, especially when it comes to work and personal life. Now, most would say, well aren't they interconnected? I don't completely agree with that.

4Realistik vs Idealistik Empty Re: Realistik vs Idealistik Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:38 am

Mysterio

Mysterio
Recruit
Recruit

I would say they are interconnected in the sense that they build on each other, something like prerequisite poles.
Cant say on which pole I mostly lean to 'cos sometimes I take a realistic approach on..say...a problem, and other times an idealistic view is called for. Don't make much sense does it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum